Pair of Bonanza frames maybe?

Triley41395

I bought these this evening. From the pictures I thought they were Bonanza frames. I think the forks/bars are switched on them, not sure though. I'm sure the frame with the straight bars is Bonanza but I'm not sure about the other. The straight bar has 6 small holes where the emblem usually is and the forward bar does not have any holes. The one has had a plate welded at the neck. Came with 2 fenders, ones Bonanza and 2 wheels, ones Bonanza. If anyone knows what the wheel is please let me know. If both are Bonanza frames I'd also like to know.
THANKS 20220623_190911.jpg 20220623_190857.jpg 20220623_171223.jpg 20220623_191018.jpg 20220623_191054.jpg 20220623_190721.jpg

markus

The bonanza one is a kit500 late version, see now if I had not of sold that seat off to ya I would be trying to talk you into cutting those rear axle mounts off that frame as I was wanting to build a hardtail out of what I had 1967 bc1100 = no fenders and no chrome on those, I could have actually built it without taking out a 2nd mortgage. I even had a 1967 H35 tag to work with. image.jpg

Triley41395

The bonanza one is a kit500 late version, see now if I had not of sold that seat off to ya I would be trying to talk you into cutting those rear axle mounts off that frame as I was wanting to build a hardtail out of what I had 1967 bc1100 = no fenders and no chrome on those, I could have actually built it without taking out a 2nd mortgage. I even had a 1967 H35 tag to work with. View attachment 291038
As much as I'd like to see you get a hard tail on the road, I'm glad I got the seat. These frames came with a great running briggs 5 horse so I'm going to place it right under that seat, for now.

markus

As much as I'd like to see you get a hard tail on the road, I'm glad I got the seat. These frames came with a great running briggs 5 horse so I'm going to place it right under that seat, for now.

Right on, I gave up on the idea when I decided to sell the seat. Its always the way though, whenever I just give up on one and start selling off the stuff I collected for it, the parts I am in need of usually show up......I guess I should sell some more off so I can see all the parts I was looking for pop up within a month or so :D

Lizardking

I'm a Bonanza fan like most everyone but that Trail horse stance is killer!!!... You're on a roll with these nice finds!

Last edited: