PAP's - Renegade - (Anything Goes)

Made a little more headway on the brake caliper. This might give you an idea how this works. Instead of plungers pushing against the brake pad, I utilized 5/8" ball bearings. The actuator lever also has a bearing around the center shaft.

The anchor for the cable is mounted on the caliper for less distortion when pulled.

I've now got the triple trees completed and the handle bar clamp roughed out.

I did make one mistake....for some reason, when I wrote the program I included the holes for the handle bar clamp on the bottom bracket. Looks like that's where the fender bracket will bolt to now.

I've now got the triple trees completed and the handle bar clamp roughed out.

I did make one mistake....for some reason, when I wrote the program I included the holes for the handle bar clamp on the bottom bracket. Looks like that's where the fender bracket will bolt to now.
You could use them to mount some really small fog or driving lights...

You do some incredible work PAP! And you have some mad skills too. I like everything you have done, it is all above and beyond minibike stuff. This will be one mean machine when you get it done. :thumbsup:

Doug

Last edited:
I did a little more sculpting,polishing, finessing and tweaking and finally have these forks to the point where I'm calling them done at this point.

I got a good start on the swinger arm.....

Just have to get the rest of the geometry right before I weld it up.

Bloody murder, whats next a milled titanium frame and air suspension? Keep the gun theme going and do some gold inlay with scroll work?

Last edited: