PAP's - Renegade - (Anything Goes)

Time for a celebration brew, :drinkup:so I uncork one and go back to take one last peek........and just sure as shit, the freakin' paint gremlins snuck in and put runs on both tank halves.:doah: What a pita! At least I can get some of it together, the tank will be about last to go on anyway.
PAP this is the best tool you could ever own for fixing runs. As long as its not a metallic.....

Painters Nib Files Set Of Three - Painting Tools and Accessories ? Eastwood

Doug

I have one of those little doo dads that looks like a small block plane with a razor blade in it......hell yeah it's metallic, she'll have to get another coat. No biggie, one of the fenders had a dry spot, too.

I have one of those little doo dads that looks like a small block plane with a razor blade in it......hell yeah it's metallic, she'll have to get another coat. No biggie, one of the fenders had a dry spot, too.
Marathon paint job and all it looks great. I really like the laminated and dyed wood. Very nice.

Did you do the laminated wood or use a premade block. Or a piece of stock?

I thought we might see a little blueing on this one....

Doug

The wood is leftover gun stock blank scraps. I literally have a ton of this stuff. Most of the scrap is not big enough for any decent size project other than knife handles or duck calls, so I just glue it back together....after all, it was laminated to start with. Anyway, I got all the demonized parts repainted, so all is well there. Now I'm just debating whether I want the graphics on a decal, or just paint them on.

Sneak peek....other than waiting on the graphics, I'm done. I will get some more detailed pics up tomorrow when the sun is shining and hopefully between rain drops maybe a video. I took it for a ride yesterday and fixed a few tiny bugs, but still experience vibration through the handle bars. I'm going to try a vibration dampener on the cross bar.