Parts for predator 212

I have a predator 212 (obviously) and I am wanting to mod it up so I can sell it for a pretty decent amount of money. I need to remove the governor, replace the parts with billet ones, and get a new cam, the valve springs are already replaced with 18lbs ones, I want to get a knockoff mikuni since they are quite a bit cheaper than the genuine ones, get a new exhaust header, and new gas tank. So if you could help me out, could someone give me a list of everything I need to make this all work (including parts AND tools to put them in)

I know I need a torque wrench, but that's about it. I have a decent socket set and screwdrivers so those aren't needed but everything else... please help it would be so appreciated.

Mr ColeWeb. Some advice for you sir. Your chances of selling a hopped up
Predator engine for more money than it cost you to hop it up are probably
pretty slim. The fact that you are asking which tools are necessary to install
the parts leads one to believe you don't own any (tools). So you probably have limited mechanical experience. Not trying to discourage you. Building
these small engines and getting 2 to 3 times the original horse power is a enjoyable and satisfying hobby for many of the members on here. BUT one
thing it is NOT is a money making venture.

the parts leads one to believe you don't own any (tools). So you probably have limited mechanical experience. Not trying to discourage you. Building
these small engines and getting 2 to 3 times the original horse power is a enjoyable and satisfying hobby for many of the members on here. BUT one
Gotta love the inspiring younger generation, Kudos to Mr ColeWeb! We have us another generation to carry on the love of this world!
I'm very much w Pancho here to make money building engines will be a tough row to hoe as mom used to say.
Have a machinist buddie that told me yrs ago, "you can buy it cheaper that you can make it" 99% of the time.

honestly yea I figured it would be that way.. but thanks for the advice and not just being a butthole about it

Gotta love the inspiring younger generation, Kudos to Mr ColeWeb! We have us another generation to carry on the love of this world!
I'm very much w Pancho here to make money building engines will be a tough row to hoe as mom used to say.
Have a machinist buddie that told me yrs ago, "you can buy it cheaper that you can make it" 99% of the time.
honestly yea I figured it would be that way.. but thanks for the advice and not just being a butthole about it