paul hull motorsports doodle bug frame good?

dbone

who here is using a frame for a doodle bug from these guys??? i know there a copy but are they any good for a build??? tires of looking locally for a good frame for a lil bike like this, thoughts????

who here is using a frame for a doodle bug from these guys??? i know there a copy but are they any good for a build??? tires of looking locally for a good frame for a lil bike like this, thoughts????
The frame is made very well for the price. I own 2 & installed a 5.5hp clone engine in one of them. The bike's are holding up very well & the oversize tires add to the well behaved handling.This frame would make a great platform for any build. My only little complaint is that the front fender is mounted too high above the wheel & seems to be mounted "Off Axis". Pretty easy fixes.
I did purchase a complete bike from this seller for my daughter for Christmas. His price was very good.The bike arrived with parts missing & some damage. I e-mailed him 4 times but he never answered any of them. My last e-mail was to let him know how dissapointed a little girl would be for Christmas because he would not send the missing parts. I personally would never do business with them again.
I called Baja Motorsports & after explaining what happened, they sent me the missing parts for free! They didn't have to do this, as the bike was not purchased from a regular retailer. The bike was ready for Christmas & now my daughter has a ball riding with her brother.Hats off to Baja Motorsports & thumbs down to the other guy for almost spoiling a little girl's Christmas!

07D675

What's the price on the roller from Paul Hull if you don't mind me asking?
If you DO mind me asking can you put up a link to the site where they are available? Thanks a Bunch!!!:wink: