Pawn Stars Special price

I just watched that episode 5 minutes ago. $1500 :scared: for the bike then they paid $4500 :scared: for the resto! I wonder how much they will make on it? :shrug: Cool bike anyhow. :thumbsup:

I just watched that episode 5 minutes ago. $1500 :scared: for the bike then they paid $4500 :scared: for the resto! I wonder how much they will make on it? :shrug: Cool bike anyhow. :thumbsup:
For those prices, it better be giving me gold every 24 hrs. :thumbsup:

Thats $6k into it. Thats pricey. Little too rich for me.

cxbra

I just dont understand paying so much for a minibike. I guess since im not from the older generation that grew up with the now "vintage" mini's I dont see the value. I could see paying $1000-1500 for a running collectors bike but nothing more. My money-to-fun ratio for my minibikes is about $300 though. Once I start thinking "oh no, I dont want to blow this fancy motor" or "but these wheels are so expensive" I might as well stop riding. Minis are about being ridden and thrashed, and driven back home to do it again next weekend..

I just dont understand paying so much for a minibike. I guess since im not from the older generation that grew up with the now "vintage" mini's I dont see the value. I could see paying $1000-1500 for a running collectors bike but nothing more. My money-to-fun ratio for my minibikes is about $300 though. Once I start thinking "oh no, I dont want to blow this fancy motor" or "but these wheels are so expensive" I might as well stop riding. Minis are about being ridden and thrashed, and driven back home to do it again next weekend..
there is no money in those because they were mass produced, despite what the expert( who charged 4500 for restoration) says,and parts are nowhere to be found. Even Rupps that bring alot of money are very collectable becuase you can still get parts and people are reproducing decals too. Even though there was over 71,000 rupps sold its hard to find one that isnt all beat up and missing the original peices. This little indian bike was such a horrible purchase and a misslead buy, thats why they take their stuff to Counts Customs to get repaired or restored. Ricks Restorations is a F#$%ing shame!