Picked up a couple new ones

jeep4me

I grabbed these two yesterday. I really stoked about the boonie.

I rode both of them around today. I have to say though, the trike is a lot of fun to ride.

I'm jealous of the trike. The boonies look much better when they are complete and original too :thumbsup:
You're right! You really put your finger on it, I didn't know what it was, but Boonie Bikes DO look better in original equipment. Out of a hundred pics of Boonie Bikes I have in my private stash, my faves are the restored or great condition survivors like yours.

Great bikes Jeep!

jeep4me

Thanks Guys!!

These are some great rides. I wasn't planning on getting the trike at all. But when Dave (the seller) gave me his "I just want it gone" price, I just couldn't pass it up.

I ended up having to borrow a trailer to pick them up. And, unfortunately, had to leave the trike at my parents house until I can figure out a way to get it back to my house.

On the upside, I just spoke with my mom and while we were talking she said she saw my dad riding the trike down Main St. in there small community....:laugh:....BTW, he's 83 years old.:thumbsup:

I'm not sure where the trike will go once I get it home. I most likely going to clean it up a little and offer it up for sale. I just don't have to room.

The boonie, on the other hand, will just get a good cleaning and stay in my own collection.

Thanks Guys!!

These are some great rides. I wasn't planning on getting the trike at all. But when Dave (the seller) gave me his "I just want it gone" price, I just couldn't pass it up.

I ended up having to borrow a trailer to pick them up. And, unfortunately, had to leave the trike at my parents house until I can figure out a way to get it back to my house.

On the upside, I just spoke with my mom and while we were talking she said she saw my dad riding the trike down Main St. in there small community....:laugh:....BTW, he's 83 years old.:thumbsup:

I'm not sure where the trike will go once I get it home. I most likely going to clean it up a little and offer it up for sale. I just don't have to room.

The boonie, on the other hand, will just get a good cleaning and stay in my own collection.
Or just let the old man keep it. 83 years old. Let him have his fun. You'll get it back soon enough...get some pics of him riding it. You'll be glad you did.