Picked up a couple old engines

Would you be interested in trading or selling the westbend I've got a lot of teke from h35 to hs50s some restored. some i haven't gotten to yet. would love to try my hand at restoring an old westbend. I've read they can be a slight pain lol so im up for the challenge. but even if not nice finds you got there.

West Bend 580 racing engines have a straight 9/16 shaft with either a straight 1/8 keyway or a 1/8 woodruff key. the 820 racing engine has a 5/8" crank stepping down to 9/16" the 5/8 portion has the 5/32" woodruff key. Have never had a request to make a clutch for one with a taper.

West Bend 580 racing engines have a straight 9/16 shaft with either a straight 1/8 keyway or a 1/8 woodruff key. the 820 racing engine has a 5/8" crank stepping down to 9/16" the 5/8 portion has the 5/32" woodruff key. Have never had a request to make a clutch for one with a taper.
Oh yeah that right i meant stepped. Is this the Jim from Maxtorque? We had some good back and forth emails way back. I had some early clutches you help me id. Good to know your still out there!