Picked up another Retek Cheetah

MarksA-C

Hey fellow mini bike addicts, I havent been on the forum much in the last couple years. Been getting back into minibikes quite heavily lately. Somewhere between 20 and 30 again.

Funny enough, I was on my way home from picking up a lighting coil H70 Tecumseh and right as I pulled in the driveway I checked marketplace and this engineless Retek Cheetah popped up for sale about a mile from home! Crazily enough, its the RT250 that would have taken a H70 with lighting coil. Talk about timing!

Didn't ever hear the history about the bike though. The engine is gone, tires are brand new, seat and chain guard are minty and the chrome still has unwiped polish on it. Its like someone was part way through cleaning it and just stopped.

20201213_214555.jpg

20201213_214610.jpg

20201213_214643.jpg

Hey fellow mini bike addicts, I havent been on the forum much in the last couple years. Been getting back into minibikes quite heavily lately. Somewhere between 20 and 30 again.

Funny enough, I was on my way home from picking up a lighting coil H70 Tecumseh and right as I pulled in the driveway I checked marketplace and this engineless Retek Cheetah popped up for sale about a mile from home! Crazily enough, its the RT250 that would have taken a H70 with lighting coil. Talk about timing!

Didn't ever hear the history about the bike though. The engine is gone, tires are brand new, seat and chain guard are minty and the chrome still has unwiped polish on it. Its like someone was part way through cleaning it and just stopped.

View attachment 272951

View attachment 272952

View attachment 272953
Man you have some cool toys

Woko

Is that serialnumber plate etched or is it screen printed i have a cheetah that i want to make a re do of the number plate but i dont want to lose the info i can tell the serial number is punched but i am worried about the rest of it.