Picking up my Massimo MB200 in a couple hours! I have a couple questions please.

First of all I was wondering what headlight bulb is in the Baja, Coleman, and Massimo mini bikes? Something tells me that they arent super bright and think I'm going to replace it immediately. I was also curious how loud they are? I'm guessing that they gotta be slightly quieter than a typical lawnmower. Has anybody used a motorcycle carrier hitch mount with one? How did that work out and which carrier did you buy? I'm super excited. I literally couldn't sleep lol. Like Christmas morning except I'm 38 and already have fun toys (2015 Camaro/2006 Escalade ESV).. But I've never had a mini bike.

Welcome, proceed with caution - Mini bikes are like rabbits and before you know it you will have several :scooter:.
Somehow I totally believe you. My wife and I have an 18 year old daughter and a 16 year old son. One mini bike is definitely not enough for the four of us. Stock and Field (where I bought my Massimo MB200 today) had three MB200s in stock yesterday. I've already been debating whether to just pick up a second one and have two identical ones. We are taking a family vacation next month to Branson Missouri and plan to take the mini bike with us. So a second one would make the vacation better as far as taking turns and spending time together. Part of me was thinking about getting a cheaper one as my second one since my wife doesn't weigh much. Any opinions?

Steve73

Somehow I totally believe you. My wife and I have an 18 year old daughter and a 16 year old son. One mini bike is definitely not enough for the four of us. Stock and Field (where I bought my Massimo MB200 today) had three MB200s in stock yesterday. I've already been debating whether to just pick up a second one and have two identical ones. We are taking a family vacation next month to Branson Missouri and plan to take the mini bike with us. So a second one would make the vacation better as far as taking turns and spending time together. Part of me was thinking about getting a cheaper one as my second one since my wife doesn't weigh much. Any opinions?
At this point anything would be fun. Its fun to have 2 identical bikes its a lot more fun when they are both different. Have fun and welcome to the madness.

First of all I was wondering what headlight bulb is in the Baja, Coleman, and Massimo mini bikes? Something tells me that they arent super bright and think I'm going to replace it immediately. I was also curious how loud they are? I'm guessing that they gotta be slightly quieter than a typical lawnmower. Has anybody used a motorcycle carrier hitch mount with one? How did that work out and which carrier did you buy? I'm super excited. I literally couldn't sleep lol. Like Christmas morning except I'm 38 and already have fun toys (2015 Camaro/2006 Escalade ESV).. But I've never had a mini bike.

Welcome BreynnMike! I wanted to address your questions, the bike is about as loud as a lawnmower, until you buy an aftermarket exhaust and intake... you'll realize that it's super cheap to put some awesome upgrades on these bikes and it's really easy to swap out the majority of parts. As for the light it's ran on AC power so the faster the engine is going the bright the bulb is. Which is surprisingly sufficient for some night riding.
For transporting, I used a luggage rack from Harbor Freight for the first year with a little wooden ramp, then I picked up a 6' single axle utility trailer used that was originally from Tractor Supply for $150.

Welcome BreynnMike! I wanted to address your questions, the bike is about as loud as a lawnmower, until you buy an aftermarket exhaust and intake... you'll realize that it's super cheap to put some awesome upgrades on these bikes and it's really easy to swap out the majority of parts. As for the light it's ran on AC power so the faster the engine is going the bright the bulb is. Which is surprisingly sufficient for some night riding.
For transporting, I used a luggage rack from Harbor Freight for the first year with a little wooden ramp, then I picked up a 6' single axle utility trailer used that was originally from Tractor Supply for $150.
You are saying putting aftermarket exhaust it will be quiter?