Pictures on here...?h

1971_MB1A

Guess they couldn't just make doing the pic thing on here simple like when posting them on craigslist,ebay,facebook etc but thanks anyway for the response.

What's the most basic/easy way to post pictures on here ?
Try this:

In the box where you compose your post, there are icons above where you type. In the section with seven icons, use the square one in the center. Click the icon; an "Insert Image" popup will appear giving you a choice of "From computer" or "From URL"; select "From computer", then click "Browse". Select a photo from your computer and click "Open" (may vary; this is how it works on my PC); in the "Insert Image" popup, click "Upload File(s)"; photo will be inserted in you post. I recommend hitting "ENTER" between text and photos to make your post easier to read. Click "Go Advanced" to see what your post looks like; if you edit your post, click "Preview Post" to see changes.

Guess they couldn't just make doing the pic thing on here simple like when posting them on craigslist,ebay,facebook etc but thanks anyway for the response.
Why would someone do anything the simple way? You want to make something easy and not do it the backwards/hard way?? HA, guess again! Here in America sir, it's always opposite day and national retard month. This is now the land of the confused and backwards thinking!!

How is it any different? Click insert image, choose the file and then click add file. It'll add it as an attachment. The way you do it looks a bit different but it's basically the same as using CL. You're better off using a 3rd party site like Imgur to host pics anyway.

edit: Now I can't figure out how to delete the attachment I added while doing this. :laugh:

Attachments

Last edited: