"Pink Noise

45t

The fan works for me.:thumbsup:
I had to break myself of the fan. You end up relyin on it too much. I started using it in college to drown out all the dorm noise and you end up getting so use to it that when you do not have it, you can't sleep.

45t

I have tinitis. If I don't have the extra noise, the high pitch screaming drives me nuts. Or nuttier.
I thought you did that to drown out the voices in your head? :shrug:

Its good to know you sleep with the fan on, it makes it easier for me to get that garage door open to all those Cats without you hearing me. :wink:

I thought you did that to drown out the voices in your head? :shrug:

Its good to know you sleep with the fan on, it makes it easier for me to get that garage door open to all those Cats without you hearing me. :wink:
A lot of exposure to turbo props, gunfire, etc. tends to add up.

I'd describe my home protection systems in great detail, but I hurt from all the chest thumping I've done already. :biggrin:

Go for the RT, not the minis.

I have always heard it (for decades) referred to as "WHITE" noise- When did they start calling it "PINK" noise?
Michael

Geez, what a bunch of Old Farts!
Aye, living where I live, I constantly get called a "baby." Folks living a life in Cali and a business, sold it all, and now they're 70. Yeah, I'm a child. But I've done more living in any one of the last two countries I've lived in than most folks have done in a lifetime.

I'll take the damage. At least I wasn't part of the status quo.

Bikerscum

The wife does the fan thing. Says she can't sleep without it. I can't sleep with the noise.

She turns it up, I turn it down.... it's a constant battle.

I have always heard it (for decades) referred to as "WHITE" noise- When did they start calling it "PINK" noise?
Michael
:smile:

Pink noise has equal energy in all octaves.....white noise does not. An no I didn't have to look up. :laugh:
:thumbsup:

Being an audio engineer pink noise is used in the field and in the studio to eq a given space.

Wikipedia brakes it down !!

Pink noise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPk9HpXZLj8