Piston ring set for 1969 Tecumseh hs35 needed

I'm at a standstill. Need a piston ring set for my 1969 tecumsah hs35. The guy at my shop says he can't find any anywhere? Obsolete? He said there's specific to that particular year engine? Help. Any suggestions or parts would be appreciated I've attached pics of the code plate on the engine. Thank you Mark

Attachments

markus

There is about 100 of them listed on ebay......maybe not using the correct spelling is screwing you up? try TecumsEh H35 45142G, that will pull up your engines parts breakdowns and show the numbers for the rings and everything else. They were standard rings used for many years, they are NLA from Tecumseh since they went out of business quite a few years ago, but still lots of NOS parts abound, and even cheap aftermarkets being currently made.

There is about 100 of them listed on ebay......maybe not using the correct spelling is screwing you up? try TecumsEh H35 45142G, that will pull up your engines parts breakdowns and show the numbers for the rings and everything else. They were standard rings used for many years, they are NLA from Tecumseh since they went out of business quite a few years ago, but still lots of NOS parts abound, and even cheap aftermarkets being currently made.
Thanks Markus, as always you're a big help. Mark

markus

No problem, I'm digging my last remaining small frame H out today to start on, planning on tagging it as either an H25 or H30 with the half sized flask shaped steel tank to fit the lower model style bikes like lil indians, bonanza, cat, etc.. used, but that can change depending on buyers needs. Its gonna be a ball bearing shafted H35 inside though with hopefully a mechanical compression release cam (have to verify fitment of that still), and a few other little internal touches. It will look stock, but have the most grunt you can get out the small frame H so it will pull a Fat adult around trying to relive his/her childhood off the line a little better :D

good luck with it!