Please help identify Coleman 200 Mini Bike Carb drain screw type and size

First ride out and I lost the carb drain screw on a Coleman 200 mini bike. No information anywhere on the size or type to replace it. Can anyone assist? Does it require a rubber oring? A lock washer ? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you. 4F9E9101-17A3-407D-9CF3-A460998BAD28.jpeg

Hello @StarkCity ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum...!

That must have been a bummer, on first ride.

We've got to get you an answer, to get you back riding.

Is that a predator 212 motor ?

Folks, who can help our new member out ?

Take a 10mm to harbor freight haha no don't do that
I'm sure the bottom one is the same size you can take it out and size it up
Its pretty common but I don't know the size just know its 10mm
Welcome

Hello @StarkCity ...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum...!

That must have been a bummer, on first ride.

We've got to get you an answer, to get you back riding.

Is that a predator 212 motor ?

Folks, who can help our new member out ?
Thanks! And tbh I’m not sure….. the literature that came with the bike is useless and nowhere does it indicate the engine manufacturer or name. However, when looking up parts or anything online related to this bike the predator 212 pops up.

Take a 10mm to harbor freight haha no don't do that
I'm sure the bottom one is the same size you can take it out and size it up
Its pretty common but I don't know the size just know its 10mm
Welcome
Thanks, I’ll check that one. I was under the impression the bolt that secured the bowl had a different thread size but I’ll see. Appreciate your time. I located a screw that threaded in, but it still leaks like the drain screw is special and needs an o ring.

Thanks! And tbh I’m not sure….. the literature that came with the bike is useless and nowhere does it indicate the engine manufacturer or name. However, when looking up parts or anything online related to this bike the predator 212 pops up.
Assuming you have the CT200U (most common model), the original engine should be a 196cc Hisun. Below is one page from the CT200U Owner's Manual (available in PDF form on the Coleman Powersports website).

"HISUN Motors Corp., USA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HISUN Motors (Chongqing Huansong Industrial (Group) Co. Ltd.) which manufactures all HISUN product in a state-of-the-art 7.1 million square foot facility located in Chongqing, China." (from Hisun Motors website)

CT200U OM.png

The newer RB/RT models (derived from Monster/Mega Moto bikes) are manufactured by Tao Motor Inc. as mentioned in owner's manuals for those models.

toomanytoys

I'll go the opposite direction in my suggestion.

Just get on OldMiniBikes and order a non epa carb. If you plan on modding you'll have to swap the carb anyway to change the jet.

The ruixing carb is like 16 bucks and putting one on my clone honestly made a noticeable difference.