Please help identify

markus

The gemini was a B4 scrambler, this info was posted up by member "Ding Ding" a little while back

Puma were identical, Pretty sure they weren't marked as Gemini across the seat though, a few companies were getting the bikes an selling them

The Puma version was called and S-400 The puma lineup was the same SST made mini bikes as Gemini.

I think they probably sold them roughly 1971-1974 like that, as rollers and fully loaded. A company called auranthetic had them converted and turned into electric bikes around 1973-1974.....I would imagine that shin sang tong was offering them for a song be rid of them at that point so they were affordable to use as a base for them to build from.

Last edited:
Thank you markus and Ding Ding....doing some research, that's what I came up with...Scrambler. It has Gemini on the back side of the seat, and currently a McCulloch that I can put to use on a vintage Fox kart I have...I will be looking for a 4hp Tec. to put on it.

markus

Not sure what that mac you have is (looks like maybe a 49 :shrug:), but I have been wanting an MC6 for a 1961 caper cycle I've got. I would build a done/ready to run period correct HS40 for a done ready to run 6 setup similar to this one pictured (angle mount, recoil start, etc..)

I don't want to get into a Mac rebuild or search for a bunch of parts etc. for the same.... and I dont want to spend any money, all my cash and time is tied up in Tec engines and parts currently :eek:ut:

Last edited:
Your looking for a MC6...I might be able to help with that. I just sold an MC10 that I never should have ! I run dual MC75's on a Blitz kart, and an MC 45 on another.

markus

Your looking for a MC6...I might be able to help with that. I just sold an MC10 that I never should have ! I run dual MC75's on a Blitz kart, and an MC 45 on another.
If you do let me know, I havent started on any fresh HS40's just yet, but getting ready to get a few going, I only have like 4 left though to work on, I can do an HS50 slanted engine too as I have one 5hp slanted intake left.