"Po' White Trash" VS newcomer call out/heads up $ street race this Sunday!

Daniel Coop

Cuz you're a lying piece of shit that obviously doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. It only made you look stupid and would be no surprise ​to me as that's how all this BS started. Me overhearing you telling some kid some BS about 60lb springs and calling you out on it the first day we met. Your feelings have been hurt ever since. That's how I knew you were full of shit. I think you have it twisted... You're the one who needs to build something fast, because I ain't even slightly impressed with anything you've brought out yet. Once again, you got smoked by my Mod 2 Hemi... Enough said

Last edited:
I have been following this thread since the beginning. I have to tell you jumpman, your Parents should sue their local public school system for every dime spent on your education. You are in the class of "See Spot Run"

Look that one up...I know it's way over your head.

I have been following this thread since the beginning. I have to tell you jumpman, your Parents should sue their local public school system for every dime spent on your education. You are in the class of "See Spot Run"

Look that one up...I know it's way over your head.
I know both riders and you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about. Jumpman is very fast coop is fast too. Still haven’t seen both of their best bikes go at it but jumpman can put up some serious builds and speed I’ve seen both riders bikes

Daniel Coop

Doesn't change the fact that he's a lying, illiterate instigating ass. Older Than Dirt clearly knows what he's talking about, and I'm sure shares the sentiment of many readers. Not sure where you were at the time, but Jose smoked his ass hard with a motor I built and have beaten with several of my bikes already. That's all I had to see... And this was after Michael Jordan fan-boy wasted a bunch of money on go-fast garbage like a bigger cam, rockers and Mikuni. On the ride, he got out in front of me a couple times when I wasn't paying attention, but I was easily able to reel him in every time on my cruiser... When we went back out and I brought out my Easyrider, he was nowhere to be found. He hung back, to save himself the further embarrassment. He might have put together a couple fast bikes with methanol motors he didn't build or an expensive off the shelf Briggs racing motor, but I haven't seen anything to impress me. Plus, he did punk out and lost our original bet and lost his chance to beat me with his Methanol big block. Now he's been building a small block to try to keep up with my cruiser bike. It's laughable.
Older Than Dirt's joke was obviously over your head also.
How's his old Barney bike doing anyways? Lol. Your obviously tight with him if you're gonna stick up for him on this BS...

Last edited:
lmao, cute..... u reeled me in cuz i let off haha, ur bikes are slow and i dunno what you dont understand bout that.... cant wait for there to be a vid to shut ypur dumbass up like countless people on your forum have Pmed and said ...... its f'n hikarious cuz you care what all these guys think..... also hilarios u were in front bc i dont run redlights like a moron with 12 year old kids hahahahahhaha.... any red light you sat at u stayed behind me until i lifted.... period..... maybe next week bub

Daniel Coop

I've only been talking to you tough guy. I don't give 2 shits about what anyone thinks, especially you and your dumbass kid cronies... I don't know what 12 year olds your talking about, cuz all those losers are your homies. We all run red lights, stop signs and everything else idiot. We're already breaking the damn law. What good is it to stop at every light to let po-po creep up behind us? Ain't nobody beat me out here yet and that's the damn truth. You have my telephone number and Address Adam... Bring it dick head. Just me and you. To hell with everyone else, you and I will know what went down. You think you're the only one receiving PM's? Who PM'd you anyway? Bet it's just hater Davis... Lol
Don't matter what carb cuz you got smoked by a stock clone carb. Your shit was pathetic

Last edited: