Post a pic of your 1970 speedway mini bike

Thanks Capgun for the heads up!! I just hid mine under some scrap metal outside so no nobody sees it! Is that safe enough? I guess if they want it bad enough they can "catfish" if out with a magnet. It will be a little rustier from being outside and they might get tetanus getting to it.

Tommie

Thanks Capgun for the heads up!! I just hid mine under some scrap metal outside so no nobody sees it! Is that safe enough? I guess if they want it bad enough they can "catfish" if out with a magnet. It will be a little rustier from being outside and they might get tetanus getting to it.
Im not out to take any of your bikes nor anyone elses bike

Tommie

Why would i come all the way to new york to steel a bike that i don't even want and if i wanted it I'd pay for it. All you guys are jokes

Why would i come all the way to new york to steel a bike that i don't even want and if i wanted it I'd pay for it. All you guys are jokes

Your the joke my friend stealing pics of members bikes and saying there yours, really, thats sad. Just cause you made offers on the bike doesnt give you ownership. Stay away from my DAMN EL TIGRE, you photo thief, lol :p

Tommie

Your the joke my friend stealing pics of members bikes and saying there yours, really, thats sad. Just cause you made offers on the bike doesnt give you ownership. Stay away from my DAMN EL TIGRE, you photo thief, lol :p
Photo theif as well Aaron and John

Tommie stop trying to silence people that call you out for lying. You’re the only one to claim several bikes as yours that weren’t. Even your avatar photo is stolen. I don’t appreciate getting private messages with profanity in them. 4001CB2A-DF40-4679-B6EB-733E351A84AC.png