Post your cars!

Still got my wagon that I had in the first post in this thread. It's on E55 AMG Monoblock wheels and is tinted now.

I can't remember if I posted my truck on here before. It's a 2006 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 with the LBZ Duramax in it. Mostly stock except for a full Kryptonite front end with leveling kit. It's only got 180,000 on it, so there's still a ton of life left in it.

This is my '62 Chevy Corvair van that i found in a lean-to of a barn sale last spring. I hauled it home last summer in the state that you see in the photo. Washed it and added some new tires on Oldsmobile wheels. Purchased some ignition parts and then it was put away for the winter. I will try to start it this year and see how progress ensues.

Attachments

I74

Enhanced pic of my first car, - 69 Triumph GT6+.
Was totally the ''wrong'' car for a 16 year old ''stupid @$$'' speed demon,, & I broke the liv'n shit out of the drive train more than once..
It was definitely a learning practice tool for my mechanical career though, & got good ''real quick'' working on it. LOL.:D
Got smart & sold it for my first 70' 'cuda,, a couple of years later.
The 'cuda's held up to my driving habit's much better . :p;)

I
1970-triumph-gt6-4-speed-overdrive-transmission-1 (3).jpg

I74

This is my '62 Chevy Corvair van that i found in a lean-to of a barn sale last spring. I hauled it home last summer in the state that you see in the photo. Washed it and added some new tires on Oldsmobile wheels. Purchased some ignition parts and then it was put away for the winter. I will try to start it this year and see how progress ensues.
Man ,, that cleaned up really good !

Toys, toys and more toys. They are like Lays chips. You can't have just one!

View attachment 288806
I have to ask...

What have you done to get the 15 X 10 Americans under the back? I ran 8 1/2'' all the way around on my 64 hard top back in the 70's. It wasn't easy, especially as low as it sat most of the time but it was way cool back in the day when everything was jacked up with air shocks and tires hanging out the fenders.

Oldsalt

Had known about this 33 Ford for 35 years...he finally sold it to me. Was painted in the early seventies. At that time a 283 Chevy and Powerglide were installed. Had stupid Mustang seats. About 40 years ago the car, even the body, was then disassembled and set-up for a Nail-Head Buick. Got it about 6 years ago. I put it back together and installed a 53 Dodge hemi motor. Has a Columbia two speed rear axle [a Ford dealer installed rare option available before 1948]. This is a "Restored Hot Rod". Has three Stromberg 97s and a generator [not a ugly alternator] which ls in keeping with a early style hot rod. Threw the Mustang seats in the canal and found a pair of originals. I did the upholstery in 33-34 colors and style.

Attachments

PatrickCraik

Had known about this 33 Ford for 35 years...he finally sold it to me. Was painted in the early seventies. At that time a 283 Chevy and Powerglide were installed. Had stupid Mustang seats. About 40 years ago the car, even the body, was then disassembled and set-up for a Nail-Head Buick. Got it about 6 years ago. I put it back together and installed a 53 Dodge hemi motor. Has a Columbia two speed rear axle [a Ford dealer installed rare option available before 1948]. This is a "Restored Hot Rod". Has three Stromberg 97s and a generator [not a ugly alternator] which ls in keeping with a early style hot rod. Threw the Mustang seats in the canal and found a pair of originals. I did the upholstery in 33-34 colors and style.
The ‘33 hood rocks

I74

''Very'' cool ! :cool:

331, right ?

I

Last edited:
This is my 1963 Chevy C10. Haven't posted anything for a while.No mini bike projects at this time, but would like to get something started for my grandson. Chevy truck has 283 with 5 speed manual. Power steering and front disk brakes and air conditioning. Recently moved to Florida and in a condo at this time. No place for me to even work on a mini bike right now. I miss it.

Attachments