Post your cars!

The LX looked so much better than the GT. I wanted to buy a new '93 LX 5.0 5-speed notch but money was too tight at the time, even though it was a relative bargain. I had seen pictures of the fugly '94 and wanted to snag a '93 before they were gone but just had too much money going out for a big mortgage payment and other things. I'm a red freak, but I wanted a teal LX for some reason, it looked good, I drooled over some teal ones at a dealership but talked myself out of spending money I didn't have. IIRC, I had a red '84 LX hatch at the time, bought cheap in '92 with low mileage, but it was a 3.8 V6 automatic. It looked good, though, I had blacked out the center part of the hood, grille, dummy louvers behind the windows and the headlight bezels, made it look similar to an '85 or so GT (which didn't have all the excess plastic garbage of late '80s / early '90s GTs). The 3.8 ran pretty decent.

Not too many nice ones left around here
A lot of them were totaled, a lot of them became race cars, a lot of them rusted away; nice ones are rare. My '84 hatch was rusting out when I got rid of it in '96 and it had spent its whole life in SE VA; I bought it from the original owner in Virginia Beach (but not near the beach) and I had it neighboring Chesapeake. I can imagine how badly they would have rusted up north. Mine started rusting out around the hatch, and the hatch itself, first.

old shed finds

I've had a bunch of adult sodas today and spent the weekend cleaning up my cars. Post yours!

2001 Mercedes wagon. The daily driver.

Shit pic of the AMG. Spent way too long cleaning the stupid hahahahaing wheels I have on it. Every time I have to clean them I want to buy new wheels. I will one of these days. It's the fun 550hp luxo barge.

Fun cars.high quality

Ding Ding

All that time and no 5-lug conversion? Come on! 5-spoke 4-lug wheels make me sad. Otherwise, she's a beauty.
I have been somewhat dedicated to the 4-lug wheels because I still have the original 15 inch "10 hole" wheels that came with the car. Except these aren't just any plain old "10 hole" wheels. The first owner had the original wheels chromed, and painted. They are very nice and very unique in that nobody has those wheels chromed. That set of wheels is sporting a set of drag radials for the rear for a drag racing setup. That is why the car still has the 4 lug wheels, to be able to go back to those unique original wheels, and have a decent drag racing setup.

Also, my interests and priorities have changed over the years and I just don't have the desire to put time and money in to the car anymore. I'm just glad it still works! I have been on the fence about selling it the last couple years, as I just don't use it much anymore. But, I keep thinking that someday I will give it the attention it could use and be thankful that I still have it.