Post your cars!

I've had a bunch of adult sodas today and spent the weekend cleaning up my cars. Post yours!

2001 Mercedes wagon. The daily driver.

Shit pic of the AMG. Spent way too long cleaning the stupid hahahahaing wheels I have on it. Every time I have to clean them I want to buy new wheels. I will one of these days. It's the fun 550hp luxo barge.

Last edited:
I love that 66 fairlane, one of the cars on my list I'd like to have one day. Anything new I like chevy, old cars/trucks are what ever I see that I like when I have some cash in my pocket [emoji23] I tried to buy a 64 ford galaxie 500 when I got that ranchero, I was going to give the asking price but the owner got sentimental and kept it. Only had 18k miles on it

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

2005 Chevy Colorado at Windber 2013. I loved this truck but I traded it in when I got home from Windber. I would of bought another Colorado but they weren't making them at that time.

My current truck is a 2013 Toyota Tacoma. I liked the Colorado much better. :laugh: I also have a 1985 Chevy Camaro Iroc Z that is for sale.

2005 Chevy Colorado at Windber 2013. I loved this truck but I traded it in when I got home from Windber. I would of bought another Colorado but they weren't making them at that time.

My current truck is a 2013 Toyota Tacoma. I liked the Colorado much better. :laugh: I also have a 1985 Chevy Camaro Iroc Z that is for sale.
It was in between the Tacoma and the Colorado for me, chevys have been good to me so I went for the Colorado. I love it so far, need to take it on a road trip soon to get to know it

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk

1971_MB1A

Nice Nova! I wonder if it's ok to post our "barn find" cars on here too ? I think that would be very cool also.

Last edited: