Post your cars!

Wel, I wish I had American muscle like so many seem to have. I have always always loved me some Toyota corollas. Seriously. I had an 80 Corolla for a first car and no matter what, I have always had an old school Corolla in my garage for the past 29 years. This is my 79 ke30 Corolla. It now has 44,508 original miles. I bought it 16 years ago from the known original owner. It had 23,795 miles on it. I would drive this anywhere without second guessing it. The blue lift back is my first one. WAAAAYYYYY back in 1990. the 1995 Nissan pickup is what I daily drive. I have owned it since new and I absolutely love it. It now has 127,000 on the clock. Just barely broken in.

Attachments

It's pretty sweet. Dyno'd at 1500 hp. That's why I put the emblems on the door. Also wanted them to know I had RAM. Best truck ever.

Got going so fast with that 1500 hp we had to slow down with the doors. Like an air brake on those Booghatis. Wanted to make sure our load was tied down after doing really fast.

PatrickCraik

Wel, I wish I had American muscle like so many seem to have. I have always always loved me some Toyota corollas. Seriously. I had an 80 Corolla for a first car and no matter what, I have always had an old school Corolla in my garage for the past 29 years. This is my 79 ke30 Corolla. It now has 44,508 original miles. I bought it 16 years ago from the known original owner. It had 23,795 miles on it. I would drive this anywhere without second guessing it. The blue lift back is my first one. WAAAAYYYYY back in 1990. the 1995 Nissan pickup is what I daily drive. I have owned it since new and I absolutely love it. It now has 127,000 on the clock. Just barely broken in.
I worked for the Detroit Auto Show back in '05,I remember sitting in a Corolla and thinking how big it seemed inside as compared to the Chevy Cobalt. It was a nice little ride. GM spends gazillions designing "seating bucks" to lay out their interiors but always places swoopy A and B pillars/windshields ahead of actual driver space.

I worked for the Detroit Auto Show back in '05,I remember sitting in a Corolla and thinking how big it seemed inside as compared to the Chevy Cobalt. It was a nice little ride. GM spends gazillions designing "seating bucks" to lay out their interiors but always places swoopy A and B pillars/windshields ahead of actual driver space.
Well, it obviously wasn't a 79! I am only 6'2 and I welcome rest areas on long trips to stretch out my legs! While it can seat 3 smaller kids in the back seat, it only has 2 seat belts in the back. Most of the trips and rides I take in it are just me. My wife and kids don't want to be seen in it. Fine by me. Oh yeah, it is still all stock interior. Doesn't even have a radio.