Post your cars!

toomanytoys

Ended up selling my WRX in July for a stupid amount of cash to a guy with more money than brains. He said he couldn’t find one anywhere. I said I’ll sell mine for the right price. We settled on a price and we went to the bank and he paid me with a cashiers check and we signed the title. Never in my life sold a car used for more than I paid new.

Ended up buy a 2022 Jeep Renegade Altitude. I wanted a small SUV that was decent on gas. Average 28mpg and it has a good bit of options. Plus in 3 years I’ll hand the keys to my oldest daughter and I’ll buy myself something new.

3B918D3D-1CD3-4C96-AB83-65720544767F.jpeg

joshua. c.

This is my 2003 ford ranger 2 wheel drive I bought it around 10 years ago. I love this truck and want to keep it forever. I have halled more stuff than I can count with it and it gets 22mile to the gallon (I tested it 3 times to be sure) I don't nurse it when im driving to I think thats pritty good for a ranger. I recently bought a second cheep car I don't yeat have a picture of to do my daly commuting a 2003 ford focus. The age similarity wasn't on purpose, it was: right time, right price, fule efficent and had low miles. Having a backup vehicle is very handy when one of them needs work and a car can haul my frends and family around better than a truck. The truck is now mostly used for hauling to reduce milage to help preserve it longer.

DSCN0003.JPG

1677294635025.png

Picked one of these up tonight for the wife....2023 VW atlas turbo 4 cylinder , this would be her first "budget" car in over 20 years. It kind of caught me off guard but thats what she wanted. Its a low level car but not to bad.

Anyone here a VW owner?

I74

Nice targa! A little update on my Fc if you go back to the beginning of april you can see how it started. Its getting there a few more months and itll be rollin
Is that a Carrera wide body with the later version whale tail, or an actual 930 Turbo ??
Hard to tell from the pic.,, but looks ''around'' mid 80's,, from what I can see.

I was mostly a Porsche & vintage European sports car tech for the majority of my Automotive career.

I

Last edited:
Nice targa! A little update on my Fc if you go back to the beginning of april you can see how it started. Its getting there a few more months and itll be rollin
I’ve owned an FC-150 and an FC-170 in my time. Not really highway capable but in the proper environment they are amazing vehicles. I gave the FC-170 to a friend with a large hunting preserve and it will be there forever I think. Let me know if you need a FC-150 emblem because I have one and I’d donate it to the cause if you need one. Good luck with your build!!

PatrickCraik

It’s a work in progress but doesn’t need much. It’s a fun car with the 5-speed!

View attachment 299177 View attachment 299178
I had a '90 T Bird Super Coupe back in 91-93. Loved that car, had all the bells and whistles, ran and road great. Pretty quick for the weight it carried. Had to sell when 3rd child came along. Still
miss it

Attachments

I had a '90 T Bird Super Coupe back in 91-93. Loved that car, had all the bells and whistles, ran and road great. Pretty quick for the weight it carried. Had to sell when 3rd child came along. Still
miss it
This one is an ‘89. I started looking for one when I retired because I figured a luxury hot rod was a good idea for an old guy. It runs strong and with the manual it will surprise you. I’m going through it slowly and will give it the respect it deserves. The radio is missing but other than that she’s original.

I74

Here's my rust bucket 56 VW oval sitting patiently for her turn. I already found a nice pair of snowflake taillights and a clean pair of yellow 1956 license plates for her. Engine is getting rebuilt.

Not as nice as these cars being posted but it's my diamond in the rough.
View attachment 299139
Real gem right there.
I worked for this Hippy Dude @ an Auto shop for a short stint in the western mountains of Colorado back in the mid/ later 80's,, that had ''3'' of the ''multi -- I think'' - 11 or 13 window'' VW Buses in the back of his place.
He told me then ,, that they were going to be worth ''a lot'' of bread someday...

Looks like he was right.

I