Powell Challenger for sale

buckeye

Slow and easy are good. :thumbsup:
That's a great bike for resto!!
Can't wait to see ya get this done. Well, any bike for that matter.:laugh:

life keeps getting in the way bucky......went to texas to visit my mother.....she has been fighting bc......a tumor removal......chemo then rad......she is doing well......gaining her strength back...and she will be 80 in dec.......spent a week with her......life is good....and this forum and the friends like you on it......help make my life better......and i will finish my nanza.....its what im working on now....stay tuned...:blink::scooter:

Tippy
So sorry to hear about your mom..
My moms 84 and struggling with COPD and is now on oxygen..
You and your mom will be in my prayers..
Congratz on a sweet Challenger :thumbsup:

My brother isn't really on the forum, so I'm going to give some props in his place. This bike would have never come into his hands had it not been for the generosity of BayAreaBurrito. Much of the bike at one time belonged to Don. We all know how difficult to find Powell parts can be. They seldom come available, and when they do, they can cost an arm and a leg. Don really came through on collecting parts for this project. I know my brother has had mixed feelings about parting with it. I hope that the sale will give you no reflection of how much we appreciate you, brother. Thanks again. :drinkup:

and Don i am the lucky person to get this bike........it will get built and im thinking of a name for her too.........since she is coming to the desert........am thinking she will be called the Roadrunner........done in turquoise and buckskin leather.........i think ive died and gone to heaven............:pimp:

My brother isn't really on the forum, so I'm going to give some props in his place. This bike would have never come into his hands had it not been for the generosity of BayAreaBurrito. Much of the bike at one time belonged to Don. We all know how difficult to find Powell parts can be. They seldom come available, and when they do, they can cost an arm and a leg. Don really came through on collecting parts for this project. I know my brother has had mixed feelings about parting with it. I hope that the sale will give you no reflection of how much we appreciate you, brother. Thanks again. :drinkup:
Scott
Thank you for the kind words :thumbsup:
Sorry things didn't pan out for Brian.. you and your family have been so supportive and helpful i cannot express with words..
And I know the Challenger is going to a good home..
We will hook up soon I know its been a struggle these past few weeks and I apologize stay strong and above all keep the faith..:bowdown:

and Don i am the lucky person to get this bike........it will get built and im thinking of a name for her too.........since she is coming to the desert........am thinking she will be called the Roadrunner........done in turquoise and buckskin leather.........i think ive died and gone to heaven............:pimp:
Im extreamly happy for you Tippy if anyone deserves this Challenger it would be you..Can't wait to see you bless it with your magical touch!!:thumbsup:

well looks like i will have a new powell to add to my fleet.......now to get her home......thankyou scott for working with me. everything about this transaction has been great!!! wheres my pic?...jk..........its the weekend.......:thumbsup::blink::scooter:

the powell has arrived

what a sweet and easy deal I made with you scott..........I unpacked the bike last nite and I just want to thank you for the care you displayed in packing this bike.....amazing is all I can say!!!!! :thumbsup::scooter::thumbsup:

CarPlayLB

"the gear with the spokes"? Ya talking about the rear wheel half? Good luck! ...and save your lunch money! I have a rear wheel half with bad teeth. You know a good machinist? I also have a gear that can be welded on if the teeth were machined off and the new gear welded on. Either way, this deal won't be cheap!