Powell Challenger for sale

Scottessey

My brother is selling his Powell Challenger D-model. It's disassembled but very near complete. Here are some highlights...

New Original Powell spark arrestor!
New Original Powell clutch cover (plastic model)
New original Powell Grips
New original cable L-bracket on engine
New original kickstand spring
New Carlisle double indian head tires
New brake pad
New reproduction kickstand
New reproduction throttle piece
Chromed reproduction wing bolts

Forks are pretty clean and function fine, steel wheel halves are in pretty good shape (some pitting on backside), sprocket has all it's teeth and is in pretty good shape(has some rounding), Engine is not original to bike and was finished with high heat rustoleum and ebay decals (has not been run since new carb was put on it last year), no throttle.

Shipping is possible on buyer's dime. Not too difficult since it's already apart. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll get the two of ya connected. We can also provide close-up pics if you're interested. :thumbsup:

$850/obo

Thanks for lookin'. :thumbsup:

Bikerscum

If you decide to part it out, and the engine is the "flange" type (has chainguard mounting holes), pm me.

Thanks & good luck!

:thumbsup:

timing is off for me or i would buy it in a minute.....if you dont sell it......give me a little time......i will be looking for a deal like this by summer...

hey scott........you didnt mention a seat and i dont recall seeing a seat in your pics..........why would you sell a cool bike like that without a seat?........lol.............

no buckeye........i be the one to acquire that fine project.....he offered to sell me the rear wheel........and dang...........before i knew it i bought it..........:rolleyes: