Powell Challenger

I have a early 70's Powell Challenger with a 6.5 clone, it runs well but needs paint and sprucing up. I am more interested in trading for a Bonanza 1000 or 1100 of equal value. The chrome has some surface rust and two small holes drilled in the handlebars, there are a few teeth on the rear sproket that are a little chipped but I don't notice any issues. I'm looking for a trade that is running and not a major project, if you only have a roller, I will consider if I keep my motor and trade roller for roller, I don't want to ship so so cal local only, no customs, must be solid with no re welds,no bent forks etc, again I'm not wanting to sell as much as a trade because as soon as i get the money, something else comes up and money goes bye bye. I know I need to put a price to keep it in this forum so I will say 300.00 though a bit high, hopefully it will prompt a trade, I also have a bird drover to sweeten the deal if your bonanza is woth more than my Powell. let me know if a post like this is a problem. Thanx everyone. jim View attachment 20647

View attachment 20648

View attachment 20649

View attachment 20650

View attachment 20651