Powell Challenger

I have a early 70's Powell Challenger with a 6.5 clone, it runs well but needs paint and sprucing up. The chrome has some light surface rust and two small holes drilled in the handlebars, there are a few teeth on the rear sproket that are a little chipped but I don't notice any issues. I will sell it with or without the motor. I have a thread for trade but got no response, I'm trying to delete that thread but can't figure it out yet. local pick up only, no shipping, sorry. $250.00 ob jim, Hesperia Ca. pm if interested

james c

id sell one of my dunecycles, if ya want one madcarson. other than a powell, they are the most fun. (200 bones)=dunecycle

george3

So what new toy did you get? also the clutch guard for that bike you will have to make. its different than your other one. the price is not bad.

james c

i just keep buyin stuff, picked up a 6x6 amphicat for 200 and a alsport trisport rts 340 three wheeler for 275 and will have to drive all weekend to get them

I have a early 70's Powell Challenger with a 6.5 clone, it runs well but needs paint and sprucing up. The chrome has some light surface rust and two small holes drilled in the handlebars, there are a few teeth on the rear sproket that are a little chipped but I don't notice any issues. I will sell it with or without the motor. I have a thread for trade but got no response, I'm trying to delete that thread but can't figure it out yet. local pick up only, no shipping, sorry. $250.00 ob jim, Hesperia Ca. pm if interested
bump - i'm bonanza hunting

The Powell is Sold!