Powell Challenger

Well ... I picked this bike up many months ago but haven't had time to mess with it until last week ... Just cleaned it up and went completely through the Briggs ... This bike still has the original seat ... Sprayed some paint here and there ... Waiting on the throttle cable bracket and it's gonna hit the trails ... I do need a nice clutch cover ... I'll post in the wanted ... Comments are very welcome ... Thanks

Last edited:

edwin

man that pool looks refreshinig. nice pool...lol

oh yeah, but of course that powell is as sweet as they come. niceeee!!

if i were to become part of the powellhood, that would be the model to swear me in...:smile::thumbsup:

man that pool looks refreshinig. nice pool...lol

oh yeah, but of course that powell is as sweet as they come. niceeee!!

if i were to become part of the powellhood, that would be the model to swear me in...:smile::thumbsup:
Thanks bro ... Yeah it's been hotter than :censure: here lately ... The pool does come in handy ... I got lucky and found the Powell about a stones throw away ... I believe she's a keeper :thumbsup:

DMR

Thats a sharp lookin' back yard ya got there. We should all come over and have an OldMiniBikes BBQ party LOL. But nice bike:thumbsup:, I've always wanted to see a Powell in my shop.

what, a full restore..... if thats not in full restored condition, im missing something!!!:shrug::smile:
Thanks really but it's not a full redo like my Ruttman or Bonanza ... I've really enjoyed learning about these Powells ... The frame is still the original paint ... This bike sat in a shed out in Cali for over 25 years ....

I always liked the engineering of a powell, only seen them in photos but would buy a viable project for the right money. The mechanical simplicity of them is the genious, like a modern work of art! You've done right by the machine and it'll reward you with endless hours of riding fun! Great work!:thumbsup:

That is an extremely cool mini-bike. What year? Can we see a pic or two of the left side?

I like that bike a lot. Very pleasing to the eye.

furyus