Powell NOS throttle listed on ebay

I saw today a NOS Powell throttle listed on ebay today, it expires in 5 days. Price was at $50, I placed a bid of $70, reserve was not meet, so not sure what the seller is looking for. Just thought someone would want to know.

Jesse Wulf

i placed a bid of 100, so far. it should go for around 175 to 250 i would guess

Wow James, that's unbelievable, your probably right. Hey, I've been looking at some of your Powell work, very good. I'm the guy who bought Rockwall's Powell, and had one as a kid. We've got to talk some time. Have a good night,

Jesse Wulf

BAB is probably right, unfortunately the price will probably not reach that level and we will not get a chance to find out. It will not be me bidding upward of $250, that's for sure.

MiniBike Paul

OK!!! It went for $315, and I was on the phone with the seller (an OldMiniBikes.com guy) as the auction ended, and we were both happy! Sure would like to know who the other high bidder was???

After it was over he said to me, "I bet that is the last brand new, unused Powell throttle, period"! Wow, that's heavy!

Last edited:

MiniBike Paul

Well, if :rolleyes: means you have one, excellant! But is it for sale??

I doubt we will ever see another new one offered for sale - and, Robt Bruce does not have them!

I Saw this come up a few days ago and my heart skipped a beat! and now its just :sadcrying4: i need one so bad. been able to score the hs lighted,headlight and other correct stuff ..but this was like the holy grail. i need a shoulder!!