# Powell Project #

Thanks Raskin....I'm just blowing off some !!!

Thanks John.....and yea I haven't give up yet....:thumbsup:

Yea I just left the bearings in it....don't know if he cut them out or not, I would think he would just rechrome that...but not for sure.

3 days since the last post...... Still no chrome?????

It must be to far to drive. Might not be to far for some whoop a$$ though.....

Hope you see it soon! I know it will be sharp when you get it installed. Cant wait for that.

She was suppose to call me back with a tracking number....but she never did. Said she thought it shipped out by UPS... but don't know that for sure either Nate.

fistfullabar

I know the chrome fever all too well ...but 6 weeks to 3 months is the average time. So ya doing good. Luck would have it chrome shop was 5 min ride and i had to get the forks redone. Where i live now chrome shop is a 2 min walk. I suspect they will get a lot of my $$$$!!!!

Thanks guys....and yes he did a great job on them ! :cool2: and I'm happy with his work.... cost me 1 bill more than I was quoted,:rolleyes: but what can you do !?!?!:no: At least all the parts are here now and I can geter done.

Those look great Buddy!! Gonna finish off that Powell real nice with everything else you did to it!! :thumbsup: Waiting for finished pictures...................waiting.....................still waiting...........................I'm still here!! :laugh: