# Powell Project #

Wow, that is a beautiful build. Great craftsmanship.
Another fine build ! Very Kool Eric
When you going to start building bikes?
Holy moly!! Beautiful!
That sucker is some kinda "FINE" , wow !!
It just doesn't get any better than that! They didn't look that good when they were new. Its going to take a rather large display case to keep that in, in the living room.........

I think the chrome looking white issue is just a wash out effect with the available lighting. You do need to get the rock/brick for the kickstand chromed too.... Good camouflage on it though.
cool...........:thumbsup:
Dang man! Where is the other side? I wanna see that crispy briggs!
I really enjoyed this build thread! And the outcome is spectacular.
Sweet congratz on getting it all back together!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Looks great Eric :thumbsup:
Thanks everybody....I appreciate it !

I have to put this on here just for everybody to enjoy the irony in it... I have a Kodi streaming TV box. These things have more channels than you can explore. Well last night I was poking around on this thing and ran across a channel called Motorhead tv or garage. I cant remember. Lots of how to stuff. One was welcome to a Hot Rod shop. I clicked on it and the owners were telling about there shop in California. They have what looked to be about a 3 year old boy playing in the shop. Typical kid walking around with a screwdriver. Well the next shot is the kid working on something with that screwdriver. It took a second to recognize it but it was a red Powell mini bike. Until Eric started this thread I had never seen one or even heard of one. I just thought of all the minis out there it was a Powell not something that they made a gazillion of.....

And the Powell looks good from the other side too Eric! And the back... And the front... How does it ride? Seat comfortable? Well done my friend!