Power-dyne 1400 top triple clamp needed

I bought a power-dyne 1400 . The top triple clamp is busted really bad and a big chunk is missing. It’s similar to a Honda mini trail in that you can remove the handlebars individually. I would like to find another or possibly ( if I can’t find ) a complete other fork assembly from something else. I’m not particular about originality. I just want to get this sorted for my grandkids. The top of the fork tubes are 6 1/2 inches center to center.
Thanks

Attachments

@Kthomas , have you figured out the PM? It's called "Conversation" on this forum, but is the same as what some know as the PM or Private Message. You should see a red number on the top right of the screen at the "inbox" icon. Or, you can hover on a member's "handle" and see choices, one if which is "Start Conversation"

Latest -
After getting another triple clamp from a kind member I realized it wasn’t going to work. It looked basically the same but after mounting it up I realized it was for a different set of forks. I may just make up a flat plat from 1/4 or 3/16 inch plate and use a one piece handlebar. It won’t be original but ? Also, either these forks are incorrect for this bike or it had one of those weird springs on the bottom ? The distance between the triples and the length of the steering stem is different as well as the length of the steering stem bolt. The PO had a bunch of washers underneath.

Attachments

2old2care

Is the piece aluminum ? If so, you might be able to find someone to TIG weld it back together.
It looks pretty hopeless, but if the casting was cleaned really well, and the welder was skilled, you might be surprised what can be done.

Triley41395

Is the piece aluminum ? If so, you might be able to find someone to TIG weld it back together.
It looks pretty hopeless, but if the casting was cleaned really well, and the welder was skilled, you might be surprised what can be done.
They can be tiged, the one I sent had been previously welded but I believe they were missing some pieces 20220624_213128.jpg

2old2care

I have a TIG welder too, but I'd need a whole lot more practice before I'd feel confident doing that - Notice I said "skilled" welder.
If you do take it somewhere to be welded, it must be sqeaky-clean - Bead blasted, chemically cleaned, etc, to have a chance at success.