Power ease by BE 420cc clone, true clone or rato-predator re-tin? anybody know?

Im looking to go 420cc big block in my chopped and lowered Baja Warrior.

I need a 420cc that can use the 390cc aftermarket cams and mod parts. From what i think i know, the predator and its copy's are a no go as the cam bearing bush is bigger so the 390 cams don't work. Im looking at the BE 420 that Home depot sells up here for 349$, it looks like a true clone, it has the 390 valve cover.
Anybody familiar with the BE motors? will the 390 cam fit the BE? Any suggestions as to any 420 clone that will take the 390 parts i would concider too.
Thanks for you help!

The Robin Subaru EH41 404cc (89x65mm) 13.5 hp

Not to much info over at Bob's ether.
Power ease i've discovered is the manufacturer for Fuji Heavy industries the parent company of Robin Subaru a major suppler for Go-Kart motors.
The Power>ease 420cc (90x66mm) may be a big brother to the Robin Subaru EH41 404cc (89x65mm) 13.5 hp.
If the Gx390 cam will work in a EH41 it will probly work in a power>ease 420.

Vegas Carts performance 458 clone, which block?

Below is a cut and paste from ''Vegas Carts performance'', this is a un-assembled kit they call the ''460'' it would be nice to know what Clone they are using. Im pretty sure they are NOT using the HF Predator.
This motor would do 30+hp easy with a flowed head. Id bet the 420 with a built head and retaining a little more top end rpm would be just a couple horse behind.

These engines are custom made to our specifications and are the only 458cc Honda GX390 "big bore clones" available for purchase in the United States.

This Kit comes Unassembled and requires some knowledge of engines and moderate mechanical ability.

-92mm Bore x 69mm Stroke = 458cc
-1" Shaft with 1/4" Keyway
-10:5 Compression (8cc Dished Piston & .050" Milled Head) - Refer to Mill Chart
-246 Duration, .260" Lift Camshaft (1800-6200rpm)
-4.45" Billet Connecting Rod
-Manton Chrome Moly Pushrods
-0.020" MLS (Multi-Layer Steel) Headgasket Included - The strongest headgasket on the market!
-Heavy Duty 10-Bolt Engine Block (Modified Extra-Thick & Reinforced Casting) - The strongest clone engine block on the market!
-Uses all GX390 Performance Parts (Cams, Valvetrain, etc)
-Available with or without Electric Starter (Upgrade to e-start anytime by removing the cover on the block)
-32lb Heavy Duty Valve Springs Included
-Isolator with Pulse Fitting Included (No need to drill and tap your isolator to get engine vaccuum to your fuel pump!)
-10 Degree Advance Timing Key Included (91 Octane Required if Installed)
-Adjustable Carb Included
-Makes 25HP on most dynos, maximize your power with performance parts such as 1.3 Rockers, Head Porting, etc!

Ill post the answer to my own question....from jsstump#70 over at bobs..... It is a special block they had made or something. Its easy to spot, it has 10 bolts holding the side cover instead of the 7 on 420s and 390s. the gas tank if used is mounted differantly. Only place its "for sale" is through Vegas Carts and Parsons racing. If others have it, Im not aware of it. It has a 92mm bore. a 66mm stroke makes it a 440 and they have a 69mm crank which makes it a 460. They sell just the crank for $60

Very helpful response from Performance from modification (PFM) on cam swap for 420s

Pete,

You can change the cam in the motor. However many of these motors come with a specifically sized cam for the motor. We have found there to be at least 4 different sized cams in the 420. Meaning it is hard to find a cam that will fit perfectly. I think parsons racing has cams for the 390 which most of the time will fit. And I also believe NR Racing stocks them. We do not sell aftermarket cams due to the fitment issue.

Thanks,
Luke R.

Baja MB200 with a 420 mocked-up

any info would be helpful......as I`m building my Baja with a 420.......
Heres a photo..... i took a lot of rake out, dropped the frame by bending up the back bone. added about 5in's to the wish bone. dropped the rear about an inch. parred down the seat. ground clearance is 4-1/2 at the back an 5 an a bit at the front, gotta build about a 1'' tall motor mount frame. the gas tank sitting on there is from a 212 it's about half the size of the one that came on the engine

IMG_0676.JPG

MB200 w/420 and TAV2 wil the tav live ???

Hey that looks good. That ol' fat engine looks at home.
Yeah Fat torque curve too, The old jack shaft final drive which could fit with a fair amount of modification is 10:1 then there's getting a clutch for 1'' shaft fer 100$+

For the time and money im gona put on a TAV2 which has a 1'' option and 40/41 ten tooth to match my rear sprocket. The TAV with its 1:1 to .9:1 on the top end will cut that 10:1 in half and keep the revs in the grunt zone below 5K.
It wil be torture on the TAV so we'll see how it stands up.