Powerdyne Galaxy frame

markus

Nothing special to look at but its not gone. Powerdyne galaxy, frame is straight and solid. I had the lowers off the forks and sissy bar just to degreased and make sure they functioned etc. footpeg bar need replaced or modified on the ends (I would weld folding pegs on there). I cut all the "extras" off it and smoothed it to the point that a good prime and sand sould make them dissapear.

It is not deeply pitted. Interesting frame, lots of room and multi slots on the plate, for big engine :thumbsup:

$110 shipped $70 picked up. I have one Powerdyne aluminum mag (front wheel no sprocket) I will throw in for additional $20 if you buy the frame and want it.

No lie. I opened up this post without even looking who posted it, started scrolling through the pics, and thought "this looks like Markus's shop" I must be hanging out here to much if I tell tell who's posting just by the background :laugh:

markus

Is all the suspension 'decent'?
the tubing is all straight and not hogged out or ovaled and the springs are not rotted or broken, good cups too. I didn't have to fight to get it apart and nothing was frozen up it all compresses as it should and springs back without sticking or anything like that and springs lock into the cups tightly

No lie. I opened up this post without even looking who posted it, started scrolling through the pics, and thought "this looks like Markus's shop" I must be hanging out here to much if I tell tell who's posting just by the background
a bunch of crap shoved into a really small garage :doah:

markus

gonna sell this in pieces....

Forks $30 plus shipping
sissy bar and seat bracket $30 plus shipping

Gonna just cut the frame up for parts so if you want the tabs for shock mounts and seat pivot you can have them with the sissy bar.

Also have one powerdyne 2 piece mag, does have paint on it, but has been taken apart and the halves and the original bolts/nuts have been cleaned $20+ship