Preadator 212 Stuttering when giving more than 1/4 throttle

So i’m wondering if the carb i got is not jetted properly like what you guys said. The fact that it bogs from 3/4 to full makes me think the main jet is the issue. Not sure, i plan on buying the stage one kit for the preadator and wonder if the problems will stop with that...

Why? Spark plugs don't go bad from sitting. And why did you replace the carburetor originally?

So often I read about carburetors getting replacing because they might have been a problem. Now the owner is fighting with a new generic one that doesn't have the right settings and possibly not the the right jets for their engine and it just makes the problem that much harder to find.
It has been in the engine for a long time, even when it ran, took it out and it was fouled, however that did not fix my problem. I am unsure of the problem at this point if anyone else can help. Fuel lines are CLEAN. Tank is clean, everything is cleaned. Yet it still breaks up so badly under load, also the breakups cause the engine to shake badly too when the clutch first grabs...

So i’m wondering if the carb i got is not jetted properly like what you guys said. The fact that it bogs from 3/4 to full makes me think the main jet is the issue. Not sure, i plan on buying the stage one kit for the preadator and wonder if the problems will stop with that...
If it’s the same carb try pulling the jet from the old carb clean it and install it in your new carb. It’s quick to do and the gaskets should be fine considering it’s new.

Just another thing to check, make sure your gas tank or cap breathes, the predator and clone caps are cheap. Replacing with a Honda cap that actually worked straightened out some top end bog or starvation of mine. Maybe