Predator 212 not starting

I recently installed 22lb valve springs on my predator 212cc engine and set valve lash to .007 on exhaust and .003 on intake and I made sure the cam and crank shaft were timed and everytime I try to start it, it doesn’t start anyone know why?

I recently installed 22lb valve springs on my predator 212cc engine and set valve lash to .007 on exhaust and .003 on intake and I made sure the cam and crank shaft were timed and everytime I try to start it, it doesn’t start anyone know why?
If you're positive timing is correct than I would check the basics, spark and fuel. Did you have the motor running before the new valve springs?

If you're positive timing is correct than I would check the basics, spark and fuel. Did you have the motor running before the new valve springs?
Yes it was running perfectly before the new springs it also has good spark just won’t turn over

Finally got it to start my pushrods fell but when I started it again it just randomly cut off and I think the rods fell out again do you know why?

Why did you set the exhaust so loose? (.007) Where did you get that number? You will be defeating the compression release. In addition pay very close attension to Strigoi's post or you will get the pull start cord ripped out of your hand.

Why did you set the exhaust so loose? (.007) Where did you get that number? You will be defeating the compression release. In addition pay very close attension to Strigoi's post or you will get the pull start cord ripped out of your hand.
Because I set it to .003 on both and it would not start I finally got it and set them both back to .003 and the cord still gets ripped out of my hand

Did you set it just a bit past TDC on the compression stroke so you're off the compression release? I like to do .003 I/E on my engines.

If your push rods are falling out, something is way too loose.
Yes I got it but now it’s ripping it out of my hand and sometimes I can get it to start but it just has a lot of compression

You still have your exhaust lash too loose. This is a common issue because folks dont set it right or set it a few degrees after TDC on the overlap stroke not the compression stroke. You can set the exhaust lash as tight as .0005.