Predator 420cc

I am looking at buying a 420cc predator. I know it has electric start but does it have a lighting or charging coil? Just curios about battery charging. Thanks

H.f. Will no longer be selling the 420 cc motor
All motors in stores they have left are 209.00 while supply last.just spoke with the manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H.f. Will no longer be selling the 420 cc motor
All motors in stores they have left are 209.00 while supply last.just spoke with the manager

THAT would be a negative Ghost Rider. The stores are selling out of the old 420's. I have shown the picture that was posted here to all the managers I have spoken with and the numbers on the tag in the picture are obsolete. I have been in 3 stores so far and have been told the same story. The picture that was posted with the 209.97 price is a close out price. If it ended in .99 it would be a sale price. They are still selling the new version of the 420 as they were on the shelves in all 3 stores and there were more in the back at all 3 stores. That's the story for South Carolina anyway. There are plenty here if anybody wants one. They just have a different set of numbers than what the tag in the picture had.

Last edited:
Humm...ill have to check with the other ones here. That's just what the lady told me here.figured woman wouldn't know the whole story whats different on the new generation ones

whats different on the new generation ones

Nothing that you can see... But there wasn't an old one to compare side by side either. They look just like they just changed numbers....... Maybe the supplier changed. Who knows?