predator engine on backorder till 6/22

mnbike

Hey Guys

This is my second try ....FYI the Harbor Freight Predator engines model#68121 is on backorder till 6/22, you have to order by phone. :thumbsup:

mnbike

really? what is the difference between that and model 6120 ? on the website it only mentions model 6121 has the minibike replacement model, not the other model (6120)

catalytic converter packed muffler.....vent on gas tank is different.......crankcase vent directed to carb....lean carb jets..........LOW emissions engine

mnbike

wow!! if that is ONLY difference than should I order the 6120 model? that one is not on backorder, also do you know why it mentions the model 6121 as the minike engine and not model 6120? thanks for the info:shrug:

I bought mine today! I ended buying the $99 parts washer and degreaserr also. I bought a air grinder with wire wheels to finish the sanding. My air compressor can't keep up with it :( What burned my bum, my son showed no excitement when I showed it to him... I guess I wouldn't care either till it's on the bike running :) Give the cashier credit, my 1st extended warranty I have ever bought. Kids mom made me get it. I said no, she said yes. So the cashier listened to her and took my money, lol.

For those who can't get the $99 special. Be patient! These engines are constantly on sale (at least the blue ones were).

Kevin - Hillsboro, OH

Bought mine yesterday afterwork, went down to local harbor freight store , showed my coupon I got online here(printed it out) and got my $99 engine plus tax, which ended up being less expensive than ordering online.....just need to finish up clearcoating the bike and will put everyting together in the next couple of weeks.....:thumbsup:

Honda and Briggs are in trouble.....these engines are so cheap ....Heck take a engine in to get it running and your bill will be half or more of what these babies cost.....If I get a summer out of $100 engine I would be happy....and we all know they will do better than that!