Predator not running right

MCF2891

Fired up my 212 the other day and itll run on the choke with no problem but once i put it on run and give it gas it loads up and then dies. I drained the ild gas out and put new fresh gas in and it still does it. I thought i had this problem taken care of before i put it away but apparently not. Please help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The carbs don't like it when they sit around. I'd pull the carb and give it a good cleaning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

MCF2891

The carbs don't like it when they sit around. I'd pull the carb and give it a good cleaning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Okay ill do that. Another question, i just put an air filter kit on it and im about to put an exhaust on it, should i upgrade the jets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

65ShelbyClone

Fired up my 212 the other day and itll run on the choke with no problem but once i put it on run and give it gas it loads up and then dies.
These are two opposite problems. Needing the choke to run well indicates a lean condition and "loading-up" refers to a rich condition. Does it smoke before it stalls, or does it cleanly stumble and die?

MCF2891

These are two opposite problems. Needing the choke to run well indicates a lean condition and "loading-up" refers to a rich condition. Does it smoke before it stalls, or does it cleanly stumble and die?
It’ll smoke for about a second then it’ll stop. And it’ll run just fine at idle. But when you give it gas and it loads up then it’ll slowly die and stall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: