Preditor 212 problems.

Mounted a 212 on my pit bike project, but appears to be running lean with popping, stalling under load, dies then starts up with choke.
Gov removed and low oil removed.

Thanks for input.
Wayne

Did you do anything to the carburetor? Did you change the air breather set up? Did you change the muffler? Do you have any pics of this engine?
When you change things on these engines there is more to it than people think to make them run right. We can help you we just need more info
so tell us everything you did.

Did you do anything to the carburetor? Did you change the air breather set up? Did you change the muffler? Do you have any pics of this engine?
When you change things on these engines there is more to it than people think to make them run right. We can help you we just need more info
so tell us everything you did.
Yes, I removed stock air filter and replaced with kit bought on ebay. It did seem to run better before I relaced the stock filter IMG_2761.JPG IMG_2762.JPG IMG_2761.JPG IMG_2762.JPG IMG_2761.JPG stock air filter. IMG_2762.JPG

Ok you have to re jet your carburetor now because the new air breather you put on it breaths air without the restriction your stock paper air filter had and now your engine cant get enough gas to run right. Its a very simple fix if you have the little drill bits or you can buy a jet kit right here on the OldMiniBikes warehouse. it will run good again once you do that.