Pro Built Drag Bike

Drag Bike For Sale
This Pro Built Drag Bike was Fabricated by a Welding Teacher in Indiana. Just the back wheel set up was $500 I was told. The frame and gas tank as well as wheelie bars and all were built by the teacher. It has a 390cc new motor that pull starts easily or has a 12 volt pigtail set up for a battery plug in or mount the battery on the bike. I have a taller front wheel I was going to put on but never did but is included. Just look close at all the quality made brackets and the custom aluminum belt housing cover that he made. It runs just fine and has been test ridden. What needs to be done is taken apart and painted and reassembled for show or go. I have owned this a few years and now I am going in a different direction so I am selling this. $2995 OBO My loss is your gain.
Located in Muskegon, MI Pick up only.
Please only serious inquires only.

Attachments

I74

Hats off to the guy that built that.
That is hands down the most Bad @$$ mini drag bike that I have seen yet !
Who ever ends up with that, definitely will have made out like a fat cat .
Bet it F -n flies !!

May partially trade for quality guns & cash. I am a federal licensed gun dealer so all legal. Maybe a quality Ruttman mini bike in there too. Let me know I need the room in garage.

Reduced to $1995 as I need the room. This is a professionally built drag bike that is strong and nicely made. No junk or buggered up brackets any where. Will take quality legal guns on trade also.

I74

Reduced to $1995 as I need the room. This is a professionally built drag bike that is strong and nicely made. No junk or buggered up brackets any where. Will take quality legal guns on trade also.
That is a Hell of a deal for ''a lot'' of bike !!
If I had the room & x-tra bread, I would make a trip up to MI in a heartbeat.

The motor is not even broke in. I have only driven it around the neighborhood. I just have too much going on to paint it and what not. This bike would cost twice this if you paid some one to build it. There is nothing cobbled up or crude anywhere on the bike. The stance of that bike from the rear is so cool with that big tire and wheel set up. My loss is your gain.

I can't believe it took that long to sell.
Somebody got one Hell of a deal.
i built a custom drag bike, and it is a tough sell. They are expensive to build and not many ppl want to shell out the cash for a purpose built drag bike.
eventually you will find a buyer but it takes a long time