Pro series mini bike

I just purchased a Monster Moto MM-B212 from Fleet Farm 2 weeks ago. I had researched these and Fleet had them for $799 and I was watching them waiting for them to put it on sale. Two weeks ago I was there and they had them on close out for $599. I bought one and by the looks of the box it looked like it had been in the warehouse for quite some time. I knew about the company name change so I knew it was old stock. When I got it home and out of the box I found it had a date of Sept 2017! Definitely old stock. Didn't bother me and the bike has been pretty good. I did have to shorten the throttle return spring has it didn't bring it back to idle. All the bolts were tight. I let it run for 20 minutes with no load with the oil it came with and then drained it and put in petroleum 10/30 oil. I don't know if your aware of this but there is a speed limiting ring in the drive clutch. I removed mine and it really made a difference in top speed. I also cleaned and lubed the clutches. It seemed that the factory put some black grease in the drive clutch and it was all over the place. I also replaced the drive belt with a Comet belt has the one that came with it was showing wear after only 2 hours of riding. These are just some of the things I found on my bike. After I get passed the 90 day warranty I'll be doing a stage 1 upgrade (header with muffler, free flowing air filter, and carb rejet).

Yes I am aware of this and want to do the mod. Have you had any problems with out having the spacer in?
Is it difficult to take the spacer out? How much speed gain?
Its very simple to remove. Take your torque converter cover off, remove the bolt that goes into the crankshaft on the drive clutch. You will then be able to take your drive clutch a part. The speed limiting sleeve is what the belt rides on. There is a steel sleeve with a bronze sleeve under it. Take the steel sleeve out but not the bronze sleeve. Clean your clutch parts with brake cleaner or lauqer thinner and lube them with a dry lube ( TriFlow is what I use). Then reassemble. I have found no negative affects from removing the ring. I did not do any wide open speed runs before and after but in the field I have I see an easy 5 mph gain after removing the speed limiting ring. I believe the limiting ring keeps the torque converter from shifting into the overdrive ratio that these torque converters have built into them.

Its very simple to remove. Take your torque converter cover off, remove the bolt that goes into the crankshaft on the drive clutch. You will then be able to take your drive clutch a part. The speed limiting sleeve is what the belt rides on. There is a steel sleeve with a bronze sleeve under it. Take the steel sleeve out but not the bronze sleeve. Clean your clutch parts with brake cleaner or lauqer thinner and lube them with a dry lube ( TriFlow is what I use). Then reassemble. I have found no negative affects from removing the ring. I did not do any wide open speed runs before and after but in the field I have I see an easy 5 mph gain after removing the speed limiting ring. I believe the limiting ring keeps the torque converter from shifting into the overdrive ratio that these torque converters have built into them.
OK thanks!! I'll just see if I really need more speed as it will probably go very fast with my 90lbs

Wow $549! Too bad I already picked mine up. Oh well still a good deal at $599. Now if they keeps going down and its $299 i'm buying another! lol

$249 for the 105 is half price! Thats a great deal too. I'm sorta too big for that one but if I had kids or just someone smaller..

Wow check this out. I contacted Walmart.com did an online chat and they said this.. Great ! I have good news in effect the price went down, I will be more than happy to apply an adjustment for $93.43 you will see as a refund in the next 5 business days. I am not sure why $93? I only paid $50 more but i'm not going to argue. lol.

Wow check this out. I contacted Walmart.com did an online chat and they said this.. Great ! I have good news in effect the price went down, I will be more than happy to apply an adjustment for $93.43 you will see as a refund in the next 5 business days. I am not sure why $93? I only paid $50 more but i'm not going to argue. lol.
Hmm.....interesting
I just went back to my Walmart account and it says I paid $505 for the bike after they adjusted it. A pro for $505 WOW.
NO fair!!! LOL!! nice!!! i'm just happy I got 50 off mine!!

Hmm.....interesting

NO fair!!! LOL!! nice!!! i'm just happy I got 50 off mine!!
I have no idea why they gave me so much back.

On another note, I did check the bolt that holds the CVT pulley on and it was tight but i took it off anyway and added blue loctite. I did notice that they do have a lock washer installed. Well, it's not going to come loose now for sure. I heard all these stories about that bolt working loose and just destroying the whole thing. Tip, theres a large black washer with a notch in it, just put a screwdriver in that notch so the pulley doesn't turn as you loosen the bolt and to tight it also. I see videos of people just trying to hold that pulley from spinning and thats why they arent getting that bolt tight.

On another note, I did check the bolt that holds the CVT pulley on and it was tight but i took it off anyway and added blue loctite. I did notice that they do have a lock washer installed. Well, it's not going to come loose now for sure. I heard all these stories about that bolt working loose and just destroying the whole thing. Tip, theres a large black washer with a notch in it, just put a screwdriver in that notch so the pulley doesn't turn as you loosen the bolt and to tight it also. I see videos of people just trying to hold that pulley from spinning and thats why they arent getting that bolt tight.
Thanks for the tip, I was wondering how I was going to get that off!!

Quick question. Did you buy the pro for 599 and then get the discount?
Because with $50 taken off mine it's still $584 with tax. That would mean that you got more like $130 off. Did you include tax? I contacted Walmart again and said I knew someone who got $93 off could i get it too. Of course they said no. I wonder If they just made a big error.

Quick question. Did you buy the pro for 599 and then get the discount?
Because with $50 taken off mine it's still $584 with tax. That would mean that you got more like $130 off. Did you include tax? I contacted Walmart again and said I knew someone who got $93 off could i get it too. Of course they said no. I wonder If they just made a big error.
I bought it for $599. With tax it came to $642. So $642 - $93 = $549. So it looks like that person made a mistake and instead of doing $549 + tax they lowered the amount to $505 so with the tax totaled $549 period. lol. So in the end I paid $549 BUT it's still $93 bucks back. I did the online chat, I didn't call. I think the online chat you get people with less experience maybe or ones not even in this country.

I bought it for $599. With tax it came to $642. So $642 - $93 = $549. So it looks like that person made a mistake and instead of doing $549 + tax they lowered the amount to $505 so with the tax totaled $549 period. lol. So in the end I paid $549 BUT it's still $93 bucks back. I did the online chat, I didn't call. I think the online chat you get people with less experience maybe or ones not even in this country.
Ok that makes sense!!! Thanks for clarifying!!!!!!