Pro series mini bike

Cool!!!!
I just got my bike yesterday and its all assembled!!! Going for a ride soon!!!
Nice! It takes me some time to get mine together with routing the wires/cables, loctite everything i can. I also turn out the throttle screw, gives me an extra 5mph. Thats all i do to increase the speed. Take the air cleaner off and move the carb some so you can see the screw. Takes 10min well worth it.

Nice! It takes me some time to get mine together with routing the wires/cables, loctite everything i can. I also turn out the throttle screw, gives me an extra 5mph. Thats all i do to increase the speed. Take the air cleaner off and move the carb some so you can see the screw. Takes 10min well worth it.
Already did that!!! And cut part of the throttle as it hits the metal slant!

On my other bike it made the throttle so hard to pull after doing it for a while that's why I don't want to do it one this bike!
I sprayed some cable oil in that area makes a world of difference. Also lube the cable at the top with it. Don't want the throttle too easy or it will twist when you are just gripping it to turn the bike or whatever. Throttle when you don't want throttle.

What screw are you talking about? The throttle stop screw? The throttle stop screw I'm thinking of you don't have to remove the air cleaner or carb to get to it.

What screw are you talking about? The throttle stop screw? The throttle stop screw I'm thinking of you don't have to remove the air cleaner or carb to get to it.
Yeah that but I do so I can see it better. If you turn the screw out too much the linkage doesnt even touch the screw at all anymore, i dont like that. I adjust it so its out as far as it goes but yet still touches.