Project Predator Advise

Would be real interesting if you get higher than 5600 RPM with the yellow spring.

Looking at your sprocket...Are you sure that's a 60 tooth? Just by size alone looks like a 50 to me.
Yea, it's a 60, it came factory with the bike. Yea, I'm curious myself to see how it runs after the yellow spring. I wanted to do it in steps so I could see what was making a difference and how much of a difference. I'm really impressed with the Juggernaut!

What do you think about just changing the Jack shaft sprocket from a 10 to a 12 and leaving the 60 on the wheel, that would bring me from 6:1 to 5:1... I should see a little more top end on that shouldn't I? I know the calculators aren't 100% but it was showing my top speed around 49 mph the way it is and with the 12 tooth it was showing 59mph.

SAS289

I wouldn't go that direction with gearing if higher RPM is what you want. If you went with a 12 tooth the engine would be fighting the load at a lower RPM.

And you may want to double check your back sprocket tooth count so you know for sure. In the picture from earlier if you had a 60 tooth we shouldn't be able to see so much of the rim. I still say you have a 50.

Here's what a 420 chain 60 tooth looks like on that size rim. Go to around the 6:00 part of the video. Too bad that sprocket is currently unavailable. I need one.

I wouldn't go that direction with gearing if higher RPM is what you want. If you went with a 12 tooth the engine would be fighting the load at a lower RPM.

And you may want to double check your back sprocket tooth count so you know for sure. In the picture from earlier if you had a 60 tooth we shouldn't be able to see so much of the rim. I still say you have a 50.

Here's what a 420 chain 60 tooth looks like on that size rim. Go to around the 6:00 part of the video. Too bad that sprocket is currently unavailable. I need one.

Yea, I see what you're saying, I never actually counted the teeth, I always just went off what the factory specs said. I did buy it used so anything is possible. I get back from vacation on Wednesday, I will just count the teeth. That sprocket in the video does look bigger.

I think higher RPM would be the way to go with the driver I have, so I wont do the 12. I'll figure out what that back sprocket is and let you know. Thanks again for the advise, I appreciate it!