Prototype 2x2 Bonham Tote Gote

What I was getting at was that the straps don’t look like something done in the 50s-60s
looks newer but hey i’m no expert on these at all.
Interesting bike would be cool to ride

What I was getting at was that the straps don’t look like something done in the 50s-60s
looks newer but hey i’m no expert on these at all.
Interesting bike would be cool to ride
The bike easily could have been modified at some point in its history. Given that it’s a “partial restoration” no one has reference as to what it originally looked like, which is going to make future attempts at restoring this bike very difficult.

Given the borderline crack pipe price I expect it to be on eBay for awhile.

Hey Davis, I thought you were going to ask Ralph Bonham about this bike? Are you done getting drunk and then posting/arguing with me on OldMiniBikes so we can figure out what this is? Or are you too childish, drunk, autistic, and idiotic to hold a conversation?

Personally, I think it's a cool bike, regardless of whether it's the "real McCoy" or not. I don't know a darn thing about Gotes, but I do understand that men over in the Mid East enjoy "helping them through fences." From the rear, that is. Oh, wait... Those are GOATS. Sorry 'bout that.

I love that tractor style seat and the Tractor-looking front tire. I don't believe I'd ever want a two-wheel drive motorcycle of any kind, but I definitely appreciate the ingenuity and design.

delray

well everybody got there opinion and I'm going with no way in hell that is factory prototype. did anybody see the weld jobs on this bike. especially around the front sprocket mount. I really like the welded nut to help support the front sprocket or how about the custom chicken wells for the exhaust. looks to me all the extra weld on jobs are just terrible. totally different welds from the factory welds on the bike . extra weld jobs go right along with the hillbilly seat and light...etc. more then likely the same guy did it all.
and you wonder why no one has bought it yet...

old shed finds

This is way silly and stupid..... I am a good friend of Davis and he knows his stuff......If this is so important plan on being at the next gote fest with that bike..... Yes Ralph is at these and i talked a hour with him.....There is a booklet he brings to teach all of us ..

old shed finds

OMG Ha Ha this is now way Ralph's work.... There is lots of Gote collectors in Utah I am one of us.....Bud sorry but Listen to Trotter and Davis and Me....Somebody else put some pipes together and built this.

Davis

The bike easily could have been modified at some point in its history. Given that it’s a “partial restoration” no one has reference as to what it originally looked like, which is going to make future attempts at restoring this bike very difficult.

Hey Davis, I thought you were going to ask Ralph Bonham about this bike? Are you done getting drunk and then posting/arguing with me on OldMiniBikes so we can figure out what this is? Or are you too childish, drunk, autistic, and idiotic to hold a conversation?
I’m gonna ask Ralph tomorrow on this one. I’ll let you know what he says.

Davis

So basically you’re a pretentious asshole. GTFO my thread. I could point out 100 things wrong with your nova, from the wrong side screen gauge material being used all the way up to it being the incorrect color for a true restoration. I’ve been a member on here since 2006 and have never met someone with your demeanor.
Just reread this quote. I’d love to know the 100 things and how about this set of nos side screens. 5D428719-2677-42E7-B699-CE0A59EA7881.jpeg

Davis

Ok pal I just asked him and he said not a chance did bonham build that.