Proud owner of ccs charger barn find, neeed info!

Hello everyone my name is James from ohio and I recently acquired from what I know is a charger mini bike made by ccs, or Michiana midget motors. The research I have done so far has came up with little to no info on this bike. My thoughts were that it may be a super charger but the photos I have seen of super chargers have coil over springs on the front end. And all the chargers I have seen are smaller size bikes. This particular bike has a shaft with a spring on the end that goes up into the front forks. Ive only managed to find one photo on OldMiniBikes.com that matches this bike and it was posted by Der Mutt back in 2007. I don't have a complete photo of it at the moment because I have it tore down getting ready for sandblasting. I would like to do a full restoration on this bike so any links or info would be greatly appreciated. I'm 99% sure I have the complete bike just may have to replace a few parts due to pitting over the years. I would like to go as original as possible with this bike.

A Super Charger has a gold fiberglass metalflake fuel tank and says Super Charger on the back of the seat. They were mini cycles with I believe 10" spoke wheels. You should post a pic of yours.