PUMA 200 Mini Bike price

List it here for a price you can live with and see what happens, that's what most of us do when we are selling one. Any item is worth what someone is willing to pay on any given day, that will never change.

I'm not trying to sell it on here, good grief. People on forums are so picky. Just trying to get a ballpark idea of what I might be able to get for it.
You had a total of 5 posts and you're asking what your bike is worth. Usually a tell tale sign of someone joining the site looking to sell their bike. :shrug:

Stay awhile and enjoy the site. :thumbsup:

I don't want to sell it on here. I want to sell it locally. Just want an idea of what it's worth seeing that I haven't come across very many of these bikes before.

jeep4me

Do some research. Google the bike and you'll find what people are asking. Minibike prices vary wildly across the country. One bike might sell high in one area and may not sell at all in another.

This has been a long debated topic on this forum, don't take it personal. We enjoy minibikes here and want people to stay around for that reason.

Good luck, and welcome to OldMiniBikes.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Well at least your a jerk. I got it cheap. It's actually worth 4-500 right now.
Easy killer.....no need for name calling. And what you think it is worth...and what it actually sells for is dictated by the market and time of year. There are many variables that come into play with selling minis. Something that sold for 500 a few months ago...may only sell for 200 now. It is a fickle market at times.