PUTT-NIC DEMON SERVIVER FOR SALE!

Here is a rare demon good luck finding one in better shape that hasn't been fully restored. And even then good luck finding one I've found 2 one show quality and one beat up roller. I've never seen one in my life time and probably won't get a chance to own another I'd be willing to trade for twin west bend motors, or a rupp dart kart in great shape, and maybe a vintage minibike that is worth my while. Also cash is king dm me for more info I'm not sure exactly what it's worth yet but I know that there not easy to come by so it can't be cheap. I'm thinking 1500 shipped maybe more once I find out what it's really worth.

Attachments

sonerenos

not exactly rare or desirable like the items you wish to trade for. i purchased mine earlier this year, same condition, just spray painted black, was a quarter of the cost you are advertising yours for.
more photos would be beneficial to your sale.

Could you post a pic of the black one you bought did it come with the seat and the wheels and stock steering wheel I paid 275 for mine so I guess it's not what you paid for it it's what the next guys willing to buy it for

sonerenos

Like the green one what's make is that I've never seen a kart that even remotely has a frame like that could some one tell me what it is.
green one?

Could you post a pic of the black one you bought did it come with the seat and the wheels and stock steering wheel I paid 275 for mine so I guess it's not what you paid for it it's what the next guys willing to buy it for
yes mine came with all the inclusive parts that a true survivor would come with. mine is not a survivor, its been repainted and will be enjoyed the way it sits.