Putting a GX160 Off my Old Pressure Washer onto a Mini Kit

So.....I have recently gotten the mini bike urge and have spent time surfing all the web sites and lurking on the forums here.

I JUST ordered the mini bike kit from Northern as well as the Comet Torqueathingy that goes on the 3/4" shaft.

My question is - I have a pressure washer that was stolen by crack heads about 5 years ago and through a miracle was returned about 6 months ago by the local authorities. It no longer "pressures" but the engine (Honda 5 HP GX160) still runs like a dream. If I strip the engine off the washer and remove the pressure head what (if anything) else will I need to do to drop this on the kit and make it go?

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
If you remove it make sure you look at the crank shaft clutch mounting end. Those pressure washers usually don't come with standard PTO sides. With the engine being a 5.5hp you should have good luck?

kbs8ball

I got my GX160 off an old pressure washer...it wasnt easy removing the pump but it eventually came off....it should be 3/4 keyed...you can tell by the serial number on the motor if you go to the honda website...