QUARANTINE NOTICE!!!

If you need anything that is made or comes from China get it right now while it is available from domestic supplies. That country is headed for a full blown quarantine and nothing from that area will be safe from this new coronavirus until a solution is developed to kill it off. I predict that imports may come to a standstill indefinitely and that includes a huge amount of items we buy every day! IMHO

I don't even let my kids come out of their rooms when they're contagious!! I wouldn't be allowing any planes or cargo from China while this virus is jumping around......but, thats why I'm not a politician lol

A virus is generally spread from person to person, I doubt the virus would still be alive by the time inanimate objects get here (no host), which usually takes weeks on ships. A greater concern is people coming here from China.

Yeah. Until someone decides to smuggle a little monkey lmao. What's the name of that old movie where the monkey spreads that crazy virus?

I'm glad I don't use much China stuff. lol.
Don't kid yourself, you're using Chinese electronics. Check the labels on your tools, appliances, shoes, clothing, etc. "American Racing" wheels have been made in China for years. Craftsman Tools, Crescent Tools, and many other brands are made in China. It's a shame but there's not much of anything manufactured in the USA these days.

Itype2slo

Don't kid yourself, you're using Chinese electronics. Check the labels on your tools, appliances, shoes, clothing, etc. "American Racing" wheels have been made in China for years. Craftsman Tools, Crescent Tools, and many other brands are made in China. It's a shame but there's not much of anything manufactured in the USA these days.
Only the Amish are no dependent.

Your right. We don't make anything anymore.

Davis

That may be true but did China make a 1968 bonanza? Snap on? Tote gote? Cat? Taco? Trailblazer? Lil Indian? Powell? Coleman?lol

old shed finds

That's because it was all profit and dollar sign in eyes..to move companies over sea ..Make it cheaper increase the price 15% or more. .