Questions after torque converter install

Notice the extra washers holding drive to crank... gopowersports told me to remove/add washers (spacers) to align drive and driven backs. I took one out because drive was forward driven...but then bolt wouldn't go all the way in. Not sure if extra washers on front making noise but they're tight.

When you push the bike with engine not running, does it push nice and easy?
My TC makes a little bit of a metallic noise sometimes, almost like a bell ringing but muted?
For my driver it seems normal, has been installed on a couple engines now and it has done it the whole time and it has worked fine.
You could put the bike so the wheels are off the ground like a up on a milk crate, and give it some throttle with the TC cover off just to visually confirm that the TC is functioning correctly.

Video of the noise would be the most helpful in finding out whether it is something to worry about or not

When you push the bike with engine not running, does it push nice and easy?
My TC makes a little bit of a metallic noise sometimes, almost like a bell ringing but muted?
For my driver it seems normal, has been installed on a couple engines now and it has done it the whole time and it has worked fine.
You could put the bike so the wheels are off the ground like a up on a milk crate, and give it some throttle with the TC cover off just to visually confirm that the TC is functioning correctly.

Video of the noise would be the most helpful in finding out whether it is something to worry about or not
Ok. Im in for the night now. Will try to capture tomorrow. Want to drive near deer stand and trying to stay as quiet as possible.

See nothing wrong so far I guess?

It's definitely got more power now. I noticed it made noise even when stopped. Picked back tire up and started turning slowly. Backed throttled down a little but didnt keep going.

Oh, it does push real good back and forward
Ok good
That usually means that the chain is in good alignment. Just trying to rule things out,

Depends on how loud the noise is and how frequent. Mine does it a little bit, sometimes.
If yours is extremely loud and constant, it might be worth another look
Imho, ymmv, etc

Ok good
That usually means that the chain is in good alignment. Just trying to rule things out,

Depends on how loud the noise is and how frequent. Mine does it a little bit, sometimes.
If yours is extremely loud and constant, it might be worth another look
Imho, ymmv, etc
Louder than expected. Not constant. Mainly at low speed. I get on it and sound goes away. More I ride the more it gets loud earlier in throttle. Was doing it at idle by the time I got off but I adjusted throttle. Maybe that'll stop it

teeb

Im thinking throttle adjustment. That 200uex is torquey out of the box... lol. My son has one and i need to lean forward when throttling up to prevent a wheelie... im 6'2 and 270. The tc should be a noticable difference. I also question the 72 tooth gear as well. Remember you need to keep as close as possible a 6:1 gear ratio. Id say go back to the stock 52 tooth rear sprocket and use a 10 tooth off the tc. Also, the throttle has a range for safety, so that when you crack it a little, you dont cause bike to take off...id adjust that to barely any play in it. I did that to my baja warriors and got more throttle and engaugement out of that lil trick. Also, back off the throttle screw on the linkage to almost no contact. May have to cut off(some colemans are welded)Good luck and keep us posted.

Im thinking throttle adjustment. That 200uex is torquey out of the box... lol. My son has one and i need to lean forward when throttling up to prevent a wheelie... im 6'2 and 270. The tc should be a noticable difference. I also question the 72 tooth gear as well. Remember you need to keep as close as possible a 6:1 gear ratio. Id say go back to the stock 52 tooth rear sprocket and use a 10 tooth off the tc. Also, the throttle has a range for safety, so that when you crack it a little, you dont cause bike to take off...id adjust that to barely any play in it. I did that to my baja warriors and got more throttle and engaugement out of that lil trick. Also, back off the throttle screw on the linkage to almost no contact. May have to cut off(some colemans are welded)Good luck and keep us posted.
Yeah, mine is not like that. I can ride wheelies but must try unless coming up steep grades. Odd to me you focus on 72 sprocket in negative way. Most seem to think that should make it hop more. When I tightened throttle at grips it made bike want to move forward at idle. I backed off enough to stop that.

Late to the party but, just a tip with the PITA T/C cover. Easy fix. Pick up 4 longer bolts to fit the holes in the backing plate for the cover. Install the cover and than the bolts, mark the bolts approx 3/8" above the cover, and flush with the cover. Two marks each bolt. Cut off the bolts at the top and round off the ends. You've made 4 studs. Now between the two marks, drill a 1/16th" hole sideways through two of the bolts. Reinstall the 4 bolts with thread locker(Loctite) the two with the holes in them on top. Now fit the cover over the lower studs, slip the top of the cover in place, and install a hair pin clip in the holes you drilled.
DONE! No tools required to remove/install the cover. To remove pull the 2 clips, and lift off the cover. No more having to remove 4 bolts, and trying trying to install said bolts.

Late to the party but, just a tip with the PITA T/C cover. Easy fix. Pick up 4 longer bolts to fit the holes in the backing plate for the cover. Install the cover and than the bolts, mark the bolts approx 3/8" above the cover, and flush with the cover. Two marks each bolt. Cut off the bolts at the top and round off the ends. You've made 4 studs. Now between the two marks, drill a 1/16th" hole sideways through two of the bolts. Reinstall the 4 bolts with thread locker(Loctite) the two with the holes in them on top. Now fit the cover over the lower studs, slip the top of the cover in place, and install a hair pin clip in the holes you drilled.
DONE! No tools required to remove/install the cover. To remove pull the 2 clips, and lift off the cover. No more having to remove 4 bolts, and trying trying to install said bolts.
Thanks a lot! That does solve one problem, how aggravating it is to install and remove the bolts. I still have a clearance problem that I dont understand on the back bottom of the cover. That corner won't clear the gap between the backer plate and frame. Cant even get bolt to hole.